Spaceport America is holding its next Open House on Saturday October 1, 2017! Stay tuned for more details.
Guidelines and Requirements for Attendance
Here are a few of our “house rules” to keep in mind before you register.
- All attendees are required to have no less than 2 guests per vehicle; at least one driver plus one passenger.
- The person making this online reservation must be present in the vehicle with a government issued photo ID to be presented at the Spaceport America main security gate for check in.
- Spaceport America highly recommends all vehicles travel to site via Truth or Consequences, NM on NM-51, turning South at Engle on A013 and then East on A039 into the site entrance. It takes approximately 50 minutes to drive from TorC to the site entrance.
- No pets. Only service animals shall be permitted within the Spaceport America site.
- No coolers shall be permitted on site. On site food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- Only personal item bags and camera bags will be allowed into secure areas.
- Vehicles and bags may be inspected utilizing standard security protocols including canine inspection.
- No weapons, or alcohol are allowed on site.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
Questions? If your party has any special needs please contact us to ensure we will be able to accommodate.