Spaceport America is holding its next Open House on Saturday October 1, 2016! The day is divided into two sessions, morning (9:00am – 12:00pm MT) and afternoon (12:00pm – 3:00pm MT). Attendance is free to the public, but capacity is limited, so RSVP slots are restricted to the first 400 personal vehicles to RSVP below for each session.
If you were on the wait list from the April event you will be sent an email with registration details.
Registration is currently closed and will open on September 1, 2016.
Guidelines and Requirements for Attendance
Here are a few of our “house rules” to keep in mind before you register.
- All attendees are required to have no less than 2 guests per vehicle; at least one driver plus one passenger.
- The person making this online reservation must be present in the vehicle with a government issued photo ID to be presented at the Spaceport America main security gate for check in.
- Spaceport America highly recommends all vehicles travel to site via Truth or Consequences, NM on NM-51, turning South at Engle on A013 and then East on A039 into the site entrance. It takes approximately 50 minutes to drive from TorC to the site entrance.
- No pets. Only service animals shall be permitted within the Spaceport America site.
- No coolers shall be permitted on site. On site food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- Only personal item bags and camera bags will be allowed into secure areas.
- Vehicles and bags may be inspected utilizing standard security protocols including canine inspection.
- No weapons, or alcohol are allowed on site.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
Questions? If your party has any special needs please contact us to ensure we will be able to accommodate.